Here is a catalogue of software available for biomarker evaluation. We welcome contributions in the form of documents describing what a program does and how to access it.
- Base SAS 9.1
- User articles and documentation on available macros
- The Cleveland Clinic has SAS macros to calculate ROC sample sizes (1 reader, or 1-2 ROC curves), calculate ROC sample sizes with multiple readers, and plot ROC curves using SAS/Graph.
- The Cleveland Clinic has Fortran programs to
- Estimate the sample size to compare two curves by estimating the pAUC or the sensitivity at a fixed false positive rate.
- Make inferences on pAUCs through parametric methods
- Make inferences on AUCs with clustered data, rating data, and continuous data, based on parametric and non-parametric data.
- Analyze multi-reader and multi-modal ROC datasets.
- MedCalc is a commercial software package designed to analyze several different types of biomedical data. It includes an ROC component. MedCalc provides an online user's manual, with a chapter on their ROC features. A brief summary of MedCalc's capabilities can be found here.